Are you frustrated over your laziness? Ever tried to overcome it?...but still are you not able to overcome it?...... You are AT THE RIGHT PLACE to hack your laziness with just 6 amazing tips.
Before that it’s important to know a few common instant reasons of laziness:
- Aims fixed with a high degree of skill.
- Unframed ground plan of your task.
- Lack of motivation.
- Aims fixed with mood swings.
- Distracting and dispersing unnecessary obstacles.
- Unhealthy diet causing physical and mental illness.
Yes, it's possible to overcome laziness and project your potential, HERE ARE 6 AMAZING HACKS:
- Differentiate circle of influence with the circle of concern: Distraction is a part of every individual, but you can achieve a goal only with a demarcation between them, merging of both the circles is the main attempt of laziness.
- Get more out of it-Be at your best: At the end of your every session, end with the best output you can so that it motivates for the next start-up.
- Modify your workplace: Design your workplace with motivational quotes, planners, energising paints, greeneries and bulletin boards for your motivational. Keep the place clean and tidy to create your mood.
- Believe in work and not in luck: Most basic aid of laziness is a mindset of procuring a goal with luck, in fact, that’s false. Believe in your work and your patience.
- Know ‘what you are’: A work without faith and self-confidence is never a work of success, say yourself what you are, know your strength and potential, this gradually motivates to do your work.
- Work on your catalyst: As word catalyst itself says, investigate yourself what can help you to initiate the sessional work each time, know what can hold you for a long time with interest, know what can fasten your work session, this will gather all your confidence all together to reach your goal.
Did you find this blog post helpful? If so, who could you share this with? Also, feel free to comment.
DIY sheet mask for every skin concern
These super easy DIY sheet mask recipes are a fix for all your skin concerns. With the blasting popularity of sheet mask in the last few years we have brought to you the tried and tested recipes which you can make in your home. You will need a cotton sheet mask for this DIY, which are easily available in stores. So without further ado let’s get started.
Brightening Sheet Mask:
Bye Bye Acne sheet mask:
Skin tightening sheet mask:
1/2 tbsp rose water
1/2 tbsp glycerine
A sheet mask
Hydrating sheet mask:
Refreshing sheet mask:
Detoxifying sheet mask:
Anti-ageing sheet mask:
Soothing sheet mask:
In conclusion, these DIY sheet mask recipes are a great addition to your skin care routine. Follow up with a moisturizer or a face serum after removing these masks. Use these masks regularly (twice a week) to get visible results. Eating healthy and regular exercise are also important to maintain a beautiful, youthful and healthy skin. Which was your favorite sheet mask recipe? Comment down below. Also subscribe to our blog for more skincare content.
DIY Hair masks for dry and frizzy hair
Your hair may be dry, frizzy, brittle and dull. We all face these issues at times. The good news is you don’t need to spend a fortune. We have listed 7 hair masks for dry and frizzy hair which you can DIY. These all-natural hair masks will make your hair softer, smoother and lustrous, making you reach your hair goals.
Why should you use these DIY hair masks?
- They are easy and cheap to make.
- Free of chemicals and preservatives.
- Softer and shinier hair.
- Adds moisture.
- Reduces hair breakage and damage.
- Healthier scalp.
- Less dryness and frizz.
- Stronger hair.
Banana and Avocado hair mask:
This mask will make your hair nourished and smooth. Nothing can beat Avocado in sealing moisture. Banana increases the elasticity of your hair shafts by making your hair stronger and softer.
1 ripe banana
1 ripe Avocado
- Mash the banana and Avocado together until there are no lumps.
- Apply the mixture on your hair and cover it with a shower cap.
- Wash off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
Aloe Vera and Yogurt hair mask:
Use this mask to get healthy and luscious hair. Aloe Vera repairs the damaged hair promoting healthy hair growth.
4 tbs Aloe Vera
2 tbs Yogurt
- Mix the contents well until you get a paste consistency.
- Apply the mask from roots to tips of your hair.
- Wash off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
Egg white and lemon hair mask:
Egg white will help your hair shine as it is a source of vitamins and amino acids. The acidic nature of lemon makes the scalp clean and bacteria-free. Who wouldn’t love a shiny hair?
1 Egg white
2 tbs lemon juice
- Whip the egg white and lemon juice until you get a smooth consistency.
- Apply this mask from roots to the tips of your hair and cover it with a shower cap.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
Hibiscus and Olive oil hair mask:
Nothing is better than a nourishing and conditioning hair mask. Hibiscus is rich in Vitamin C that boosts collagen production which makes your hair stronger and keeps your locks lustrous. Olive oil contains oleic acid, palmitic acid, and squalene which means they act as a hair softener.
A cup of red hibiscus petals
2 tbs of olive oil
- Take a cup of red hibiscus petals and soak it in water overnight.
- Make it as a paste and add olive oil to it.
- Apply this paste from roots to the tips of your hair.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and shampoo your hair after 30 minutes.
Coconut oil and Jojoba Oil hair mask:
This is a rejuvenating and refreshing hair mask. Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair. It adds luster, shine, and softness to the hair. Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish the hair.
2 tsp of coconut oil
1 tsp of jojoba oil
1 tsp of lavender or rosemary essential oil
- Mix all the contents and apply on your hair from roots to the tips.
- Rinse your hair with regular shampoo and conditioner after 30 minutes.
Rice milk and Honey hair mask:
Try this mask for a bouncy and nourished hair. Rice milk will restore the shine and nourish your hair. Honey seals the moisture in your hair shaft.
1 cup of rice milk
2 tsp of honey
- Mix two spoons of honey in a cup of rice milk.
- Spread the mixture on your hair from roots to the tips.
- Wash them off after 20 minutes.
Coconut Milk and Aloe Vera hair mask:
The natural fatty acid of coconut milk helps to restore the moisture and acts as a powerful conditioner for damaged hair. Aloe vera promotes healthy hair growth.
1 cup of coconut milk
2 tsp Aloe Vera
- Mix two tablespoons of Aloe Vera in one cup of coconut milk.
- Apply this mask from roots to the tips of your hair.
- Rinse off with mild shampoo after 20-30 minutes.
All the hair masks may not work for everyone in every case. Admin does not hold responsible if any side-effects caused by the hair masks.
Apply all the above hair masks frequently for better result. Don’t forget to try these easy and effective DIY hair masks. Which are your favorite hair masks? Comment below.